Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 2009 Making Money WIth Clickbank Article Marketing Progress Update

Well march came to a close and i missed beating Februarys earnings by a few dollars. I was still able to pull out $460.99 in earnings. It would have been over $525 but i had a few returns.

Still I have about 15 hours of work invested this month writing articles so that to me is a pretty good return on investment. I have 102 live articles for my second product live at ezinearticles with 7 more waiting for approval. All articles are 250-275 words.

This month something weird was going on with CB. I had 4-5 day streaks with no sales and this was getting me worried.

There were even others on some popular Internet marketing forums that were experiencing the same thing as me. These were people doing consistent hundred dollar days then having sudden runs of no sales. Anyways It seems to me to have disappeared and went back to normal, for me anyway.

Even in this weird month I had my 3 highest earning days ever. I had two days in the $60 rang and one day i made just under $75!! I just need to hit my first $100 day and i will be happy.

I really feel it is all going to start paying off soon and I am looking into outsourcing some tasks like article writing and possibly article submissions.

The bad news is my first product i started promoting has really fallen in sales. It is a hobby related item and i think that once the economy picks back up the sales will start again, after all it is getting 100-150 hops per day from 132 articles.

I am also in the process of setting up a sales page for my own product and am curious to see how that works out! It is non Internet marketing related!

Additional earnings were $4.32 from bidvertiser, $1.63 from ebay partner network and $60 for a 10 pack of articles I wrote for another marketer. So all in all i Did over $500 this month.

No comments: