Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Adsense Account Disabled-Try This Adsense Alternative And Make More Money

After two years with Google Adsense my adsense account got disabled. I am really not sure what violation i was guilty of because Google will never tell you but I pretty much have narrowed it down to using unaltered PLR on really basic looking sites. I guess that put me i the Made For Adsense category. I have no hard feelings because like any business Google has to do what it feels has to be done to remain profitable.

Looking For An Adsense Alternative When You Lose Your Account

I was very nervous when i got the Adsense account disabled email. I was making anywhere from $600 to over $1000 on a pretty consistent basis for the last two years. In fact i was so content making that much that i never thought about diversifying or having an Adsense alternative in place to earn more money or keep my earnings if my adsense account ever got disabled. I was depressed to say the least.

The day after the email i snapped out of my sulking mood and got to work. I researched many different methods of making money online and settled on promoting a clickbank product. I knew nothing about doing this and figured i would find a good source of information.

I purchased a book called called secret article profits it goes over affiliate article marketing and kind of opened my eyes how easy it is to make money without Adsense. The method involves using simple redirects to have people land on the affiliate sites salespage using article marketing and clickbank hoplinks. Since i was already article marketing for my adsense sites i knew i could blast out 30 articles in a few days and see what happens.

The product i picked does not have a high commission, its around $10 but it is in niche that i have been involved in for over ten years. I figured this was a good fit and i could write some articles quickly around this niche and hopefully get some cash rolling back in.

The results were nice, in 12 days i had made 4 sales for just under $40 from 26 articles submitted only to www.ezinearticles.com Total time writing the articles was 5 hours, and i did it on my lunch hour at work so it did not interfere in my family time at all. The product has a conversion rate of around 1.5% so far. So for every 100 people that get redirected to merchant sales page i make 1 and a half sales or about $15. What adsense niche are you going to make $15 from 100 visitors???

My goal is to get this niche up to two or three sales a day then move onto the next niche and create residual income that way. The best part is that there is nobody looking over your shoulder and no terms to violate, clickbank does have a few rules but nothing major like Google has.

Plus when i did the math i was making way more with clickbank even with my smaller commission then i would with adsense for the same amount of clicks.

So my advice to anyone involved in just Adsense and nothing else is to diversify your income sources, its easier then you think and may just find that you wind up making more money then you do now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! That is good that there are still some alternatives for Google adsense. I have notice that there are few poeple get banned from googles adsense.