Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Banned From Adsense-Clickbank Article Marketing Campaign Update

After being banned from adsense i started down a path to article marketing clickbank products in order to replace my lost income. It started out very well on Novemer 6th with a burst of initial sales but has slowed a bit, i have not made a sale in the last 6 days. I am one third of my way to my goal of 150 live articles for the niche at ezinearticles and will continue to soldier on.

Where I Am At

I currently have 47 live articles for my niche at ezinearticles and am going to start rewriting the top performing ones and posting them to the following directories. I will link with an anchor text link to my ezinearticles from these other directories to see if i can bump up some of my articles in the google rankings. I will also inclue one link to my clickbank product. Should be interesting to see what happens. Each article will be 100% rewritten for each directory.

goarticles

amazines

articledashboard

Article Performance So Far

Total hops for this niche campaign so far is 1024 hops with six sales. But with 47 articles and two links in each resource box and the fact that ezinearticles checks each link twice per article submission that would knock the hops down to around 836 then i probably used up the other 36 testing hop links and stuff so in total i have about 800 hops and 6 sales that equal $46 and change.

While not a huge commissions this niche is one i know inside and out so writing about is easy and makes getting things done for it much easier. Once ii have a better grasp on the system i will try a product that pays out better

I also sold an asthma ebook from my clickbank rotator ads that netted me just under 22. The clickbank ad rotator is kinda cool. It replaces adsense ads on websites and will display ads for niche related clickbank products. If you look on the right hand side of this post you can see them in action.

It is going slow and with the holidays coming up i think people are worried about other things and saving money for Christmas. However the niche i am in usually is very busy from September through spring and is hobby related. I do have full confidence in the system and know that once the holidays pass and the economy does not get any worse the sales should start to roll in more then they are now.

My next step is to try a few ads at the online classified advertising site USfree ads I also want to build a wordpress blog on the subject and maybe some other stuff if i have the time. A landing page with an opt in box is also a top priority as well but having a family with two kids under 6 is keeping me away from getting some of that done as quick as I would like.

Might Try Pay Per Click

I was able to get $20 in free Pay Per Click at bidvertiser and will be trying that out very soon to. Probably going to wait until after the first of the year for PPC though. i want to see if sales increase with traffic from the articles and usfreeads before i burn thourgh the $20.

I also want to give adwords atry but will wait and see what happens after the holidays.

No comments: