Monday, January 12, 2009

Clickbank Article Marketing Progress Update

January started off very very well. I made six sales in the first four days of the year for a total of $100.88. I also had a few days with

This may seem low for six sales but the initial product i was promoting only paid out just under $10. But i also sold a credit repair course and a copy of Instant Article Wizard for a combined commission of $55.41.

Then right after the 4th it slowed very badly, i had one sale on the 6th and another on the 8th and nothing since from clickbank. Alot of hops but no sales!!!

Although i did make a $47 commission from selling a copy of a cool article submission tool called article post robot on the 12th and also sold an old website i had for $75 on the same day.

I also made my first Ebay partner network commission of $4.57, just under the minimum payout of $5. This is from writing some simple hubpages and using their tools to display Ebay Ads.

So all in all January is not good but not bad, time will tell.

I now have 114 live articles at ezinearticles.com for this niche and another 4 waiting for review. I fell short of my writing goal over my vacation but had a great relaxing twelve days off work.

No comments: