Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just a Quick Update and a Link To a Free Article Writer

Its been awhile since i last posted and i must say things are going very well. I picked up a local SEO job for a mortgage/real estate company and was able in a very short amount of time to get them on the front page of google for some very competitive terms and beat some of the large local companies in the process!!

So to my surprise i guess I do actually know something!:)

I also picked up a job to start a mortgage blog for a good friend of mine for $500. Should be about 5 hours work to get the blog and 15 SEO optimized posts up and bookmarked.Not bad money for the price!

As far as the clickbank earnings are concerned they have been doing well and I am averaging about 1-2 sales per day over the course of the month. for a amount fo $25 to $50 per day.

I have not been article marketing much or doing much of anything to promote my clickbank stuff and need to pick it up to increase my earnings a bit. My goal is a consistent $100 per day. I did just outsource my first batch of 10 articles and am waiting to see how that goes.

I also picked up a job to start a mortgage blog for a good friend of mine for $500. Should be about 5 hours work to get the blog and 10 posts up and bookmarked.Not bad money for the price!

This is really just a post to touch base again and let yo know i am still here.

But i also wanted to share with you a FREE product i found that helps you write articles quicker. There is no catch, just opt in and grab your product.

www.articleassistant.com


I have no affiliation with the product or its creator but i do think its a cool piece of software and wanted to let you know about it!

Anyways I will be back to share a few tips I have discovered over the last two months thathave helped me rank a site faster!

1 comment:

internet marketing strategies said...

Nice post about internet marketing strategies. i was looking for such post. thanks for the posting.