Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clickbank Article Marketing Strategy Update

It seems that my new strategy might be paying off,since starting it this week i have had a 4 days in a row now with sales and traffic is picking up!!I am hoping i can get it back to where it was before! There is a screen shot to the left that shows my sales as of 10 am Saturday morning.

I have been writing like a madman as well, a new blog post everyday on the same few products is getting tiring. How many times can i say the same thing in a different way!!! I also noticed as I post to my blog about the products i promote i am moving up in Google for the actual product name. This is a nice side benefit!

In an attempt to gain a few more sales and more traffic I have begun to start using free web 2.0 properties to put up pages around low hanging keywords. All i do is set the original blog post up for spinning using Magic Article Rewriter.This has by far been the best article spinner i have used. Its easy and the creator is always making it better. It is manual so it does need your input but in my opinion thats the best way to go!

I give each sentence 3 new versions to pick from then change a few synonyms within the new sentences. I can spin a 300 word article like this in about 40 minutes. Then i submit it to about 15 web 2.0 pages i have using Web link Robot. This is a pretty cool program that will register and post to new web 2.0 accounts automatically and also post to existing web 2.0 networks! It also will spin the articles as it submits them. You just have to load them in spin ready format from magic article rewriter!

With this strategy i have been able to pick off 5-7 spots on some low hanging keywords. Not sure of their sticking power but i think a few back links to them would do the trick!

Anyways I will keep you guys posted on how this all shakes out! Hopefully i can get back to having $100 days a few times a week again!

No comments: