Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Free Traffic Tips Report

Traffic Tips Report


The Traffic Tips Report is a great short report by Justin Michie that boasts 247 ways to drive traffic to your sites and blogs. (It’s available for free for a limited time from here.)

So is it really necessary to have 247 different ways to generate traffic? I’d say yes.

Like a lot of online business owners, I have websites in all different types of niches. Therefore the more options I have for traffic generation, the better. Some methods may not fit for one niche, but it may be just the thing to flood another niche site with traffic.

I have read through the Traffic Tips Report several times and it seems each time I read it, I discover something I missed before. Some of these traffic generation methods are so simple, but so overlooked, it’s insane.

A very important part of this report is about where you promote your websites. A lot of times website owners will concentrate on promoting their site just on the web. I know I have been guilty of having tunnel vision when it comes to this. The report is helpful in that it goes beyond this thinking and lists quite a few ways to promote your site offline. This can give you a major advantage because your competition is probably not thinking about these kinds of traffic generation strategies.

I know that a lot of times I get into a rut and try to same old traffic generation methods day in and day out. And I realize these methods may not be the best way to get traffic to my site. But when I try to think up new ways to generate traffic, I usually come up with nothing. That is why this report comes in so handy. I save myself a ton of time by just going down the list of traffic generation methods. I choose the one I want to try and give it a go. If it doesn’t work for my niche I can make a note about it and try the next one. I now have a valuable resource at my disposal that I can refer to any time I need more traffic.

This report is very easy to read and understand. It doesn’t hold your hand, but it does contain links to the sites that you can visit to increase your exposure. After using these links, I have noticed a significant increase in traffic to my sites.

Justin Michie has put together an extremely useful resource here – putting years of research into a single report. If you are dedicated to your online business and are serious about generating more traffic, you need the Traffic Tips Report. My only regret when it comes to this report is that I wish I would have gotten it sooner. If you haven’t gotten it yet, you can pick up a copy for FREE right HERE




No comments: