Friday, September 26, 2008

Simple Article Marketing Trick That Will Double Your Traffic

Something that i started to do recently was to target two or even three keywords in my articles i submit to www.ezinearticles.com. It has really driven more traffic to my Adsense pages more then a single keyword article ever could.

To do this i go the the free Google keyword tool and find my first keyword. I shoot for medium competition with this keyword with under 20,000 competing pages when searched in quotes

The next keyword i try for slightly less so maybe 10,000 competing pages when searched in quotes.

I will then use these two keywords in the title and try and keep the keyword density the same for each keyword. I like to keep it at 1-1.5%

I put the keyword with the most search competition first in the title.

The results have been literally amazing, the article traffic has doubled and my earnings got a slight bump. Plus it is very easy to do. I am currently going back over some old articles t modify them in this manner.

I wish i had started doing this when i first started article marketing and for the life of me I cannot figure out why i didn't?

3 comments:

Abid's Adsense Treasure Website Package said...

===>> http://www.abid.in

Here's your chance to make $40,000 per month with
Adsense by being lazy.....


Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy Ass Make $40,000/Month (Yep, that's 40,000 USD) Every Month Like Clockwise From My Web.site.

===>> http://www.abid.in

The Website Is.

* Highly Optimized
* Content Rich
* Profit Pulling
* Fully Automated

Here's What You Get:

A Huge Money Making Website
Integrated with Adsense ads, dynamic feeds and over a thousand content pages.

My Free Traffic Report
Methods I use to get a lot of traffic, almost instantly.

Free Email Tips
You will get some EXTRA tips on promoting your new website by email.

Setup and Hosting Help
Even though you get full easy to follow setup instructions. If you still have trouble you can contact us we will set up and host your website for you.

===>> http://www.abid.in

As an special offer, I am offering my complete Adsense Treasure System A fully automated website which makes you money while you sleep.

Finally a tool for you to make some serious money.

Get Your Copy Now... Click here

===>> http://www.abid.in

Ready Made Website






Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood

simon said...

I love your articles. They are so easy to read and are helping me a great deal. Not like a lot of junk I found all over the net.Thanks for sharing this!

D S said...

glad they help you, thanks for the compliments!!